The Healthy Butterfly’s handcrafted Organic Black Elderberry Syrup is natural and made with organic herbs and organic local raw honey. It’s loaded with Vitamin C and provides your body the Immune Support it needs to keep well. It’s a wonderful supplement to take daily. This elderberry syrup has a thin, juice consistency, which makes it easier for kids to take! It’s not thick like a cough syrup. This syrup is made without all the artificial sweeteners and thickening agents.
What makes my Elderberry Syrup unique is that I cook the elderberries at a low steady temperature for many hours to get all of the nutrients out of the elderberries. You will get all the vitamin rich pulp in your syrup. After simmering for many hours at a low temperature, then the herbs are added to infuse with the elderberry juice. My Elderberry Syrup gets all of the nutrients when cooked this way. It is a bit stronger than the overcooked, boiled methods but it still tastes wonderful!
The vitamins and minerals in my Elderberry Syrup pack a wonderful punch of nutrition! See below all the vitamins and minerals I use in my syrup.
Elderberry Syrup is an age-old, natural tonic rich in vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants. It is one of the most effective ways to boost the immune system and help fight illnesses.
No artificial preservatives are in this elderberry syrup, so please refrigerate after opening. It does have apple cider vinegar in it, which acts as a natural preservative and makes the shelf life longer. You can not taste the apple cider vinegar for those that don’t like the taste. This elderberry syrup will be good for up to 1 year in the refrigerator because of the added apple cider vinegar.
**Do not double dip a syringe or spoon into the jar, or drink from the bottle, to prevent germs for optimal shelf life.
**This syrup contains raw honey and should not be given to children under 1 year old.
Shipped in an 8 ounce clear glass bottle and should be refrigerated upon arrival.
*During winter season, the elderberry syrup will be in a BPA free bottle to prevent breaking.
**Handcrafted Elderberry Syrup is made with natural organic ingredients. No Preservatives, No Parabens, No Dyes or NO Artificial Flavors are used to make this syrup. Thank you for buying handmade!
Natural Organic Ingredients: Black Elderberries (Sambucus), Elderflowers, Rose Hips, Spring Water, Raw Local Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, Cloves, Star Anise, Turmeric, Rosemary, Sage.
Adults – 1 teaspoon daily
For illness: Take the normal dose up to three times a day, until symptoms subside. In addition to providing a short-term immune boost, Elderberry can also be taken at a lower dose (once a day) to build resistance all winter long.
Children Ages 1-3 – 1/4 teaspoon daily
**This syrup contains raw honey and is not safe for children under 1 year of age***
Not for use during pregnancy. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Store away from children.
REFRIGERATE AND SHAKE VERY WELL BEFORE USING
**INGREDIENT PROPERTIES & BENEFITS :
– Elderberries are a natural anti-inflammatory and are particularly high in flavonoids (antioxidants) which are known to help prevent damage to the body’s cells and boost the immune system. They’re also high in vitamin A and Vitamin C, Potassium, Iron, Vitamin B6, Fiber, and Betacarotene.
Elderberries increase the production of cytokines (chemical messengers of the immune system), indicating an immune-stimulatory effect. It helps prevent foreign elements from taking hold in the body. Elderberry also helps tone down the inflammation response that causes so much discomfort.
– Elderflowers are rich in vitamin C, and its active constituents include flavonoids, essential oils, mucilage and tannins. Elderflowers are anti-inflammatory, anti-catarrhal and expectorant, and helps in cases of colds, sinusitis and sinus allergies to reduce inflammation of sinus tissue and allow for the movement of congestion.
– Raw Honey contains bee pollen, which is known to ward off infections, provide natural allergy relief and boost overall immunity. Raw honey raises antioxidants levels, which help block free radicals in the body that cause disease. It also boosts the immune system, eases sore throats and is a natural cough syrup.
– Apple Cider Vinegar has many health benefits, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. Additional evidence suggests it may offer health benefits, such as aiding weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, and improving the symptoms of diabetes. Acts as a natural preservative.
– Rosehips are high in vitamin C and contain antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin K, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
– Ginger Root is filled with immune-boosting benefits including antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger also contains phytochemicals that stimulate digestion and provide a soothing effect to upset stomachs.
– Star Anise contains thymol, terpineol and anethole, which is used for treating the cold and flu virus. It contains many medicinal compounds and is rich in antioxidants. Star Anise also kills off bacteria and fungus.
– Ceylon Cinnamon contains natural antimicrobial, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral properties, to help fight harmful infections and viruses, It can also protect against bacterial infections, which can cause conditions like the common cold, strep throat and pneumonia.
– Clove properties include antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic. They are very effective for respiratory issues and may be used to combat the common cold, stuffy nose, sore throat, viral infections, bronchitis, and various sinus conditions.
– Turmeric is excellent for respiratory disorders, allergies, inflammation and digestive disorders. Turmeric contains more than 300 naturally occurring components including beta-carotene, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, flavonoids, fiber, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc and other nutrients. But the chemical in turmeric linked to its most highly talked about health effects is curcumin.
– Rosemary – the acids in Rosemary have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. Helps lower the risk of infections and helps the immune system fight any infections that do occur. Rosemary is full Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. The minerals are Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc. Rosemary also is loaded with proteins and amino acids.
– Sage is loaded with antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory. Sage packs a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals and helps fight infections.
MORE NATURAL, HERBAL, PRODUCTS:
WELLNESS – https://thehealthybutterfly.com/wellness/
BODY SOAPS: https://thehealthybutterfly.com/body-soap/
FACE & BODY OILS: https://thehealthybutterfly.com/body-oils/
BODY LOTION: https://thehealthybutterfly.com/body-lotion/
FACE AND BODY SCRUBS: https://thehealthybutterfly.com/body-scrubs/
GIFT BOX SETS: https://thehealthybutterfly.com/gift-sets/
VISIT ME ONLINE:
Be sure to “Favorite” my shop and sign up for my newsletter to receive notifications of new products, sales and coupons.
Disclaimer: The Healthy Butterfly’s products and claims presented have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or conditions. Information provided is for informational purposes only. Please do your own research and/or discuss with your healthcare provider before using natural products. By purchasing and/or using any products from The Healthy Butterfly, it is implied that you have read and understand the risks of using natural products, natural ingredients and essential oils and therefore release The Healthy Butterfly from any and all liability.